The CradleCare Basic or Premier packages include:
NetCloud Manager (formerly ECM) Standard or Prime
- Unlimited Technical Support Center assistance (12 hours a day, 5 days a week)
- Emergency 24/7 technical phone support - Premier only!
- Guaranteed response times
- Online video based training sessions
- Router bug fixes and feature upgrades
- Modem firmware upgrades
- Advanced replacement, next-day parts replacement (max 5 years from purchase of hardware) - Premier only!
- Dedicated assigned account engineer (for networks with more than 50 sites) - Premier only!
- Enterprise engineering resources for network design and best practices implementation as your needs evolve - Premier only!
- Priority consideration of future feature requests and beta trials - Premier only!
- Our unprecedented access to major wireless carrier support organizations
allows customers to easily manage multiple Cradlepoint routers across their network from one central Cloud-based portal. This can save admins time with firmware updates and applying custom configurations and also allows reports to be generated with a variety of different filters. In addition to these features, admins can also create sub-accounts with varying levels of access for technicians and other administrators. Enterprise Cloud Manager PRIME provides advanced routing protocols, security, and analytics combined with location-based insights and cloud secure Out-of-Band Management for more powerful network management.