This omnidirectional enclosure antenna includes a pre-attached 3.5' cable terminated with an SMA/Male connector and is typically used with routers/gateways that have embedded cellular modules.
Fast Facts About This Product:
- This antenna is best for: ATM/kiosk users needing a low-profile antenna to mount outside an enclosure that contains a router/gateway with SMA connector.
- Compatibility: 700-2600mhz cellular networks, which are used by most 2G, 3G, and 4G providers in the USA, including:
- Verizon 2G/3G/4G/AWS
- Sprint 2G/3G/4G LTE
- AT&T 2G/3G/4G/LTE
- T-Mobile 3G/4G
- MetroPCS 3G/4G
- US Cellular 3G/4G
- Datajack 3G
- Virgin Mobile 3G
- For other carriers, confirm which frequency your provider is using and make sure this antenna supports it before purchasing!
- Height: 6.5" tall.
- Cable: 3.5' cable pre-attached
- Ground Plane: No ground plane required
- Weatherproof? Yes, this antenna is designed for exterior use
- Mounting Requirements: Adhesive pad or screw-fix
- Portability: This antenna is designed to be mounted to an enclosure, but permanent mounting is not required.