BEST-IN-CLASS REMOTE MANAGEMENT The Raven RV50 can be remotely managed by AirLink Management Service (ALMS)—the cloud management solution ranked “best-in-class” by ABI Research. ALMS supports over-the-air device registration, configuration and software updates. Variables such as signal strength, network technology, location, temperature and voltage can be remotely monitored to help maintain connectivity. Dashboards display up-to-date views of the entire deployment, and custom reports can be set-up to monitor critical events and prevent downtime.
INSTANT INTEGRATION The Raven RV50 is designed to install directly into existing infrastructure. Offering both serial and Ethernet connectivity, it can be used to connect devices like PLCs and RTUs, and transmit a wide variety of protocols like Modbus/DNP3 with ease. The Raven RV50 can also be integrated directly into existing management systems via SNMP.
INTELLIGENCE AT THE EDGE The Raven RV50’s Application Framework (AAF) provides programmability for leading-edge on-board data gathering, real-time processing and integration with the Sierra Wireless IoT Acceleration Platform. Processing data from connected devices, and making decisions at the edge can all be realized with the Raven RV50.
SECURE INDUSTRIAL COMMUNICATIONS The Raven RV50 is loaded with features to secure critical data. It supports secure communications to multiple back-end systems by providing up to five concurrent VPN sessions. Remote authentication management allows enterprise-grade systems to manage access to devices in the field. Finally, port filtering and trusted IP protect the devices connected to the Raven RV50 from unwanted access.
- Provides LTE broadband connectivity to remote locations and in harsh environments
- Ultra-low power consumption, ideal for solar or battery powered installations
- Maximizes longevity of deployed equipment and protects investments with LTE
- Improves ROI by supporting multiple network operators without additional hardware costs
- Powerful remote management solution
- Built-in, class-leading voltage transient protection provides superior reliability and continuous operation
- Proven reliability and over 1 million AirLink gateways deployed
- Industry leading warranty includes support, software updates and advance replacement