Apple iPad Mini 2 Tablet with Wi-Fi and Cellular, 16 GB, 7.9" Retina Display, 3G and 4G Verizon, in Black/Space Gray color
Thin and light design
iPad mini is incredibly powerful and capable, with advanced features like iSight and FaceTime HD cameras. Yet you can still hold it in one hand. 7.9-inch Retina display Photos and videos look incredibly detailed and text is razor sharp on the stunning Retina display, which features over 3.1 million pixels — a million more than an HDTV. A7 chip The powerful and power-efficient A7 chip with 64-bit architecture makes everything remarkably responsive — while still delivering up to 10 hours of battery life.
Now you can get up to 2x faster Wi-Fi performance using 802.11n with MIMO. This Wi-Fi + Cellular model supports more LTE bands for fast connections the world over.
Powerful apps included
iPad comes with great apps for sending email, browsing the web, and making video calls. It also includes apps that let you do amazing things with your photos, movies, music, documents, presentations, and spreadsheets.
Over 475,000 apps on the App Store
No matter what you love to do, there’s probably an app for that. And because these apps are made specifically for iPad, they take full advantage of its advanced technologies.
The world’s most advanced mobile operating system is even easier to use with features like Control Center, AirDrop, and smarter multitasking. And because it’s designed for iPad, everything not only looks beautiful, it runs beautifully.
- Space Grey
- WiFi and Cellular iPad
- 32GB Capacity
- Height: 200 mm (7.87 inches)
- Width: 134.7 mm (5.3 inches)
- Depth: 7.5 mm (0.29 inches)
- Weight: 341 g (0.75 pounds)
- Retina display 7.9-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit
- Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- 2048x1536 resolution at 326 pixels per inch (ppi)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- A7 chip with 64-bit architecture and M7 motion coprocessor
- Wi‑Fi + Cellular model
- Wi‑Fi (802.11a/b/g/n); dual channel (2.4GHz and 5GHz) and MIMO Bluetooth 4.0 technology
- UMTS/HSPA/ HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900,1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850,900, 1800, 1900 MHz) CDMA EV-DO Rev. A and Rev. B (800, 1900 MHz) LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26)
- Wi‑Fi Digital compass
- Assisted GPS and GLONASS
- Mobile data