Entry-level cloud-managed 802.11ac wireless The Cisco Meraki MR33 is a quad-radio, cloud-managed 2x2:2 802.11ac Wave 2 access point with MU-MIMO support. Designed for next-generation deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels, the MR33 provides performance, enterprise-grade security, and simple management. The MR33 provides a maximum 1.3 Gbps* aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/WIPS with automated RF optimization. An integrated Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) radio delivers beacon and scanning capabilities. The combination of cloud management, 802.11ac Wave 2, full-time RF environment scanning, and integrated Bluetooth technology delivers the throughput, reliability, and flexibility required by demanding business applications like voice and high-definition streaming video, today and tomorrow.
MR33 and Meraki Cloud Management: A Powerful Combination
The MR33 is managed through the Meraki cloud, with an intuitive browser-based interface that enables rapid deployment without training or certifications. Since the MR33 is self-configuring and managed over the web, it can even be deployed at a remote location without on-site IT staff. The MR33 is monitored 24x7 via the Meraki cloud, which delivers real-time alerts if the network encounters problems. Remote diagnostics tools enable real-time troubleshooting over the web, meaning multi-site, distributed networks can be managed remotely. The MR33’s firmware is always kept up to date from the cloud. New features, bug fixes, and enhancements are delivered seamlessly over the web, meaning no manual software updates to download or missing security patches to worry about.
- 2x2 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2
- 1.3 Gbps* aggregate dual-band frame rate
- 24x7 real-time WIPS/WIDS, spectrum analytics, and WiFi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
- Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon and scanning radio
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Application-aware traffic shaping
- Optimized for voice and video
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- Sleek, low-profile design blends into any environment